20 Ways You Can Help GRRCC
Donate- Every Bit Helps!
There is no amount too great or too small — all donations help a dog in need. However you can help, we welcome your participation.
- $20 – One month supply of food for one rescued Golden
- $25 – Vaccinations for one rescued Golden
- $50 – Veterinary examination and heartworm test for a rescued Golden
- $75 – Neuter for one male Golden
- $85 - Blood profile for one geriatric Golden
- $100 – Spay for one female Golden
- $150 – Consultation with a veterinary specialist
- $200 – X-rays for orthopedic injuries
- $250 – Standard medical care for an incoming rescued Golden (includes vaccinations, heartworm test, worming, blood tests, sterilization, urinalysis, fecal exam, flea, tick and heartworm preventatives.)
GRRCC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your donation is tax deductible.
You are helping to provide a second chance for a stray, orphaned or unwanted Golden Retriever.
Thank you! Your support is appreciated!