20 Ways You Can Help GRRCC
- Foster a Golden.
- Adopt a Golden.
- Transport a Golden to/from vet, to/from boarding, to/from foster home, from shelters or homes of owner surrendered Goldens.
- Donate money to help our Goldens in need.
- When you donate money to GRRCC see if your company has a “matching charity fund”.
- Donate time to take pictures of foster dogs for our website or at events.
- Use your video camera to film a foster dog in action.
- Help socialize a foster dog in need.
- Volunteer to help with phone duty.
- Help sell tickets for our annual Tennis Ball Raffle & Belk Charity Days.
- Donate a raffle item for one of our fundraisers – such as our Golf Tournament.
- Help at special events with registration & check-in.
- Contact local businesses and solicit donations for our fundraising event – like our annual picnic or Golf Tournament.
- Sponsor a hole and/or provide other donations for our Golf Tournament each Spring.
- Play in our Golf Tournament. See our Event Calendar for tournament date.
- Have a yard sale and donate money raised to GRRCC.
- Lend your artistic talents to our fundraising events with graphic design ideas for t-shirt designs.
- Donate printing services, paper, envelopes and/or stamps.
- Talk to all of your friends about adopting and fostering dogs.
- Donate vet services or help by donating a spay or neuter each year or some vaccinations.